Everyone is talking about social media, but you still don’t see how Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn can help your business grow?
Here are good reasons to use social media for business and to start being more active online!
1. Increase your brand awareness and reach with a little budget : Social media allows you to share content quickly and easily to a large number of potential customers at little to no cost. The Internet has made the power of word of mouth awesome to behold. But rumors travel as fast as good news! Having a social media strategy puts you in control of the conversations happening around your business online. It allows you to tell your story, driving your brand reputation. It offers another marketing channel for creating brand awareness, relationship building or driving new sales. So why not use it especially when it’s free.
2. Know your customer better: Social media shouldn’t only be about broadcasting your message to your fans and followers. Taking the time to actually listen to your customers is extremely valuable to your business. Learning about your audience will help you cater campaigns and produce offers to your target customers, and eventually provide you a better return on investment. Engage with customers. Did you now that 71% of customers who experienced a quick and effective brand response on social media were more likely to recommend this brand to others? Interacting with your audience and inducing a positive word of mouth will efficiently help you attract more customers.
3. Develop a loyal community people: Enjoy being part of a business that is proactively building a lively community. Such an online community can help you establish an emotional connection between your company and your prospects which is essential for your long-term success. Interacting in social networks can significantly increase your online presence. Social media for business leads to massive exposure due to its worldwide access sharing capabilities in huge amount of daily users.
4. Increase your website traffic and search ranking: Not only social media help you direct people to your website, but having your posts liked or shared will improve your search ranking. Being active on social media will make your company appear higher on Google’s search page. Rating in social media is a major lead generator and it constantly brings high volume traffic to your website. They can also help with SEO, since search engine significantly reflect your social media content.
5. Improve customer service: Social media for business is a great feedback source enabling your prospects to communicate with your company and each other can greatly improve your customer service and increase brand trustworthiness.
6. Expand sales and reach a new audience: Listening to your prospects on social networks can help you respond to their specific needs. This will most likely cause an increase in sales but also expand your customer base.
7. Cut marketing costs: Compared to traditional channels like printer advertising, social media marketing is affordable for any business. Remember that the channel itself is free managing social media.
Convinced about the benefits of social media for business but don’t know where to start? Don’t have enough time to manage your social accounts and create rich and fresh content? We can help you! We can create, develop and manage your company’s social media presence on all the social media platforms that matter. Contact us, and start enjoying the benefits of social media. We will make you love this new digital world.
Featured image credit : searchenginejournal.com